Friday, May 13, 2016

Solar Auxilia WIP

Sorry guys for the late update but work and personal life seem to keep getting in the way.  With that being said though I have managed to squeeze some time in for hobbying, and pizza....mostly pizza...


Here are 3 quad motor rapier batteries, 2 Draconsan transports, and the hull of an Arvus lighter.  I didn't think to take any progress pictures at the time unfortunately, but here are the results.  the first Draconsan tank was a bit of a pain but with some help from a Dremel the second one went much better. The rapiers went together very easily. The Arvus was a nightmare, but I'm now ready to start working on it though and installing the LED's.


I had to remove the Cadian's head.  Poor guy never stood a chance.  I replaced it with one of my spare Solar Auxilia heads. then I sticky tac'ed an LED in place for a test to see what it would look like to light up a cockpit. I liked it so I'm going to move forward with the project.  Look for more in the following weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment