Tuesday, May 3, 2016

The Act of Witnessing: WIP 5/2/2016

April was a difficult month for me, hobby-wise. I've decided that May will be my catchup month! So let's check out what's on my table!

The Mhara'Gal is by far one of my favorite models! It was a breeze to assemble and is going to be loads of fun to paint!

Started some basecoat shadowing.

BUTT.

Basecoat of Khorne Red to get the ball rolling.



Unlike the Mhara'Gal, the Spartan was not a cake walk in the assembly process. I can't believe this model actually use to be more difficult. As much of a pain in the ass it was, I am eternally grateful to Forge World for re-casting the sides of the model into one solid chunk.

Added a few brass etching pieces and some chains and skulls. My army is Calth themed so while the warping has started, it's not full force yet. Just enough to be suspicious! 



Started this guy in December and decided to finish him this month. It's been too long!










No comments:

Post a Comment