Sunday, January 15, 2017

Hobby Progress Weekly 1/15/2017

Hodwy folks an Happy New Year!

The Desperate Allies have a new years resolution! To be better about sharing our adventures! So let's get started!


I myself and working on both my Black Legion and my Word Bearers (30k). As I work towards my South Texas in Flames 3 (STIF3) list, I am also making great headway on Black Legion army! Currently I building Word Bearers Veterans and painting Word Bearers Dread Claws and Black Legion Terminators!

Word Bearers Veterans with lots of Machine Killer Melta!

Word Bearers Dreadclaws. A nice ride for my Gal Vorbak.

Abaddon and his Bringers of Despair!


Ian is starting a new and exciting project this year as well! He and his brother Tristan are working a brand new city table! From what I they have told me, it's going to be quite the table. TONS of line of sight blocking terrain, mysterious alleyways, and other dark secrets from the scum filled hives of the Imperium! Rumor also has it that there will be some tyranid infestation too...  *gulp*

Oh nice! They are starting their city table with the Sector Imperialis board! AWESOME!

Wait a second... what are you doing with that?

OH MY GOD! YOU MONSTER! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!



Nathan is working on his Imperial Triumvirate! I spoke with Nathan a few days ago and had a good chat about the functionality and possibilities with the new Imperial Formations and Detachments. It's going to be really neat to see his Guard, Minotaurs, and Knights all part of one legal detachment!

Man what a beast of a model Cawl is... 



Alongside working with Ian on the city table, Tristan is hard at work on his 30k Space Wolves! Hopefully we will have some pictures soon!

No idea what Steve is up to, unfortunately...

No comments:

Post a Comment